We’ve all heard of the rags to riches story, but have you ever heard of riches to rags?
Cody Lowry came from a blueblood family in Detroit, but by the time he was 8 years old, his family money was gone. He is here today to share inspirational stories of how the events in his life led him to become the motivational force he is today. He also explains why “schmoozing” is one of the most important entrepreneurial skills in today’s business world.
Cody Lowry is the Division President of INTERMARK GROUP Birmingham Al. He is the Author of “Schmooze: What They Should Teach At Harvard Business School”. Skilled in Advertising, Public Speaking, Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, and Creative Writing. Strong sales professional who graduated from UniverSity of South Florida.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The importance of persistence in sales
- How Cody became a car salesman in just a day and how he got a baseball signed by the Pope
- Schmoozing – how to rewire your brain to think about people in a way that focuses primarily on them
- Why mentorship and emotional intelligence matter in entrepreneurship
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit Cody’s website, Mr. Schmooze
- Connect with Cody on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- More about Cody’s book: Schmooze: What They Should Teach at Harvard Business School
CONNECT WITH ARYEH:
Apply to Work with Me