Alison has started and sold multiple businesses along her entrepreneurial journey and today we talk about her backstory where she went from being a Jr. High Teacher, living paycheck-to-paycheck, to building 4 multi-million dollar online brands, all while being a wife and mother of four.
Now Alison helps regular people earn the kind of money that makes dreams come true by getting into the business space and growing their own businesses. We also talk about all the things that led her on this journey and specifically, a lot of things that she was never really taught and had to learn along the way.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Why you need a business building mindset
- Outsourcing as an entrepreneur
- The importance of emergency funds
- Advantages of running an e-commerce business
- Combining physical and digital products for business growth
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Listen to Alison’s Because I Can Life Podcast
- Visit Alison’s website, Facebook and Instagram
- Take a look at some of the first items Alison sold online