Julie Stoian is someone whom I both look up to and am proud to call a friend. Today, we talk about lots of different things, including her background as a partner at Clickfunnels. This episode is super insightful regardless of where you are in your business journey. If you are a solopreneur, you’re running a small business, you’re running a large corporation, or you are part of a larger business or corporation – there are key insights and takeaways for all of you.
Listen to discover:
- Mastering the ability to ignore, rather than absorb.
- Looking for the big domino that will allow you to push through something.
- Being able to cut off conversation in meetings that isn’t relevant to what you’re talking about.
- The inability to ignore, is a fear that you’re going to miss something.
- Keeping your head down and focusing on your own stuff.
- The struggle with being authentic.
“If you know the problem, and you know the solution, that will eliminate 99% of your search. And then you can go right for the sources that have that information.” – Julie Stoian
Key Steps for Productivity:
- Reading quickly – read vs. Listening.
- The ability to ignore, not absorb everything.
- Find that big domino – focus on the big objectives & goals.
- Focus – having the micro and the macro.
- Keep the circle of people you follow pretty small.
When you started out, what do you really wish you knew then that you already know now?
Back then, because of how I started, I thought income wealth and success were directly comparable to the skill you brought to the marketplace. And it’s not that that’s not true. But, I didn’t realize how much the network people, relationship game, played a part. I think that’s because I never was in a corporate setting. I was a stay at home mom, I was a piano teacher, I was freelancer… I never played office politics. So I didn’t have any idea that this was the game. So I kind of walked in being like, well if I’m the best writer and the best designer, that’s how I’m going to make my money. And I did make money and got a lot of attention for my skill. But had I taken the leap and invested with some influencers and inner circle masterminds – it would have taken me a lot less time to get where I am.
“Relationships are everything. That’s really what matters in this game.” – Julie Stoian
Julie Stoian is a digital marketing expert and coach, currently making her mark on the internet as the co-founder of several popular online business brands such as Create Your Laptop Life, Funnel Gorgeous, Digital Insiders, and more.
Julie has inspired and equipped thousands of up and coming business owners with the skills and strategies they need to create, build, and grow profitable online businesses.
Today she works with her partners to bring aspiring entrepreneurs the best growth hacking strategies and tools to navigate the fast paced and ever-changing landscape of digital marketing. She also runs an exclusive mastermind group for qualified business owners looking to scale to their first 7-figures and beyond.
Connect with Julie:
Connect with Aryeh: