Today on the show we have Daniel Gefen, the founder and CEO of both Gefen Media Group and Podbooker. A podcast booking platform where podcast guests and hosts can find each other, easily.
Daniel is the #1 International Bestselling author of ‘The Self Help Addict & host of ‘Can I Pick Your Brain?’ which has reached over 150,000 downloads and ranked in the top 100 business podcasts in iTunes. He’s appeared on over 100 top rated podcasts & major publications. Daniel was also named the top 25 most influential influencer by Influencive. After realizing the power of podcasts he launched his 6th child: Gefen Media Group.
Right now it doesn’t cost any money to get on a podcast. That’s crazy. You’re basically going in front of an audience that’s being curated and you haven’t done any of the work. – Daniel Gefen
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- Daniel’s backstory and why he started a podcast booking agency
- How to get booked as a guest on podcasts
- Personalizing your pitch to so you stand out as unique in your space
- An alternative to hiring a podcast booking agency
- Should podcast hosts charge guests to be on their show?
- Different ways to monetize your podcast
- Building your podcast interview portfolio to build social proof
- What you should include in your bio
- How to get booked as a guest on podcasts shows
LINKS MENTIONED DURING THE EPISODE:
- Sign up for a free account on Podbooker
- Visit Daniel Gefen’s website, Gefen Media Group