Aspiring entrepreneurs and established business moguls alike are going to want to tune in today, as my guest on the show is Kelly Roach, Founder and CEO of The Unstoppable Entrepreneur. Kelly shares her thoughts on why so many new businesses and entrepreneurs flounder, the challenges of taking a business to the “next level”, and the obstacles that she faced while establishing her own company. We discuss the motives of many entrepreneurs and some of the critical structures that need to be in place in order to grow your business while still enjoying your life. From her own extensive experience in the corporate world, Kelly also provides some examples of the common mistakes she has seen fledgling organizations make and her ideas of what a developing company needs to survive in the world today.
As the youngest VP in the Fortune 500 company she worked for and now the owner of her own successful organization, Kelly has developed an incredible business acumen which she is now sharing with others. Her company, The Unstoppable Entrepreneur provides a business education and coaching program to entrepreneurs to help them achieve financial freedom. In addition to running her company, Kelly is currently the author of three books, a successful podcaster, and involved in several philanthropic endeavours focusing on the development and empowerment of women and girls.
In this episode, we’ll cover:
- The importance of building a team and developing proper infrastructure in order to grow your business and achieve work-life balance.
- The first two legs of a business to focus on when you’re first getting started: 1) Sales and Marketing and 2) Admin Operations and why they’re necessary.
- Why mentorship is imperative for the development of an entrepreneur and their success.
- Understanding that nothing is ever “done” in your company. You have to be constantly evolving and adapting as your business expands and willing to rebuild and restructure as things change.
- Training for your business like an athlete trains for their sport: the role that consistency and discipline play in entrepreneurship.
Links and resources mentioned during this episode:
- Visit The Unstoppable Entrepreneur website
- Listen to The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show on Apple Podcasts
- Visit Give Her Courage, Kelly’s leisurewear company for girls and women
- Connect with Kelly Roach via Instagram or Facebook
CONNECT WITH ARYEH:
Apply to Work with Me